[ SHOWGSD-L ] Who am I?

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:36:09 -0400

So OK, let's get this party started.............it's almost the
week-end, so put your thinking caps on and lets see who will be the
first to guess, "Who am I?"  The subject will have to do, of course with
the German Shepherd Dog............either it's a well known dog, person,
or something to do with the GSDCA.  So here goes for those of you who
want to play............!

I've been imitated, but never duplicated.  I've been welcomed in your
homes and many times discussed right there in front of me with little
regards for my feelings.  You've talked about my color, about my size
and whether or not I was fat or too skinny for your likes.  Surprisingly
enough, most people liked me fatter and bigger!  When you came to me, I
welcomed all of you........the big shots, the little shots, the rich and
the poor were all welcomed to my house.  The more the merrier.  When in
my house, I've listened to your politics, suffered your endless brags,
and if I had to tolerate you showing me one more picture of your "future
stars", well I just think I might burst at my seams!  So enough about
you already.............Who am I?

Have fun,  Barbara

--
Barbara J. Galasso