[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who Are You? Where do You Come From?

  • From: "Donna M. Calabrese" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:55:56 -0400

Thank you for sharing that story it has touched my heart and pulled a tear.
With all that goes on in a day and we all think everything is so terrible,
that story reminds us that we have choices, and can make a decision that
will either help ourselves or not. An animal doesn't have a choice and never
asked to get what they get...Thank God she found you.  Let's hope more do
find others that can have the patience and love to take in a lost soul.
Thank you to all of you who do rescue, adoption and help the strays!
Donna