[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whites

  • From: "Paris-Smith_k9s" <paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm'" <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>, <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 17:58:52 -0700

Theresa says
If this is the case why do we still have all the shy temperament, pinned
tails,

backing away from the judge with handler holding them down still placing?

.

.

.

.

Unfortunately there are some judges that will still allow this to happen,
that does not mean it really should not be at the top of importance. I mean
lets face it although we would love to see many of our puppies make it big
in the ring there are still many in the litter that wind up being best
placed in a family home which many of those have children. I want to feel
comfortable that my puppy will be a right fit and not have temperament
problems that could endanger those young children. Plus I want them to be
healthy.

Tammy

www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com