[ SHOWGSD-L ] White vs White vs Black or Black and White.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:46:11 -0400 (EDT)

It appears to me that there are only four or five people on each side of
the issue who are vehement about their position.  They continue to post.
Unlike me who seldom have anything to say.

What is interesting to me is that those people, (and there are a few only)
are people I highly respect and even like. It is perhaps that I appreciate
passion, and a desire to influence others is reasonable.  Anyone who thinks
 they are right should do that.

I see nothing wrong with that, and it is important not to be offended
because someone feels strongly one way or the other.  It gives us a
perspective
upon which to form an informed opinion.

We should welcome those who would push for one or the other. That is how we
 learn, how we are informed and how we decide.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 10/28/13 1:05:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
AGray40366@xxxxxxx writes:

If that  is really possible, could that be a solution to all this
acrimony?
Ann Gray

In a message dated 10/28/2013 2:56:12 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx  writes:
SOMEHOW  I THINK THAT RULE COULD BE CHANGED BY THE DELEGATES,  IN ALL
FAIRNESS TO   EVERYONE