[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: White thread

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paula Cooke <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 18:20:13 -0800

HSUS (and a couple more AR organizations) offer rewards for anonymous
calling upon convictions.   The anonymous person calls HSUS (or ASPCA,
but I'm not sure about that one) and HSUS notifies the Sherrif/Police
in the area.  (Sometimes after doing their own illegal
investigation).  The LEOs  investigate, arrest if probable cause, then
upon conviction, the anonymous person gets the reward.

It mostly has been happening with Dog Fighting... just happened in my
area 2x.  Somebody just got $10K in the conviction of the trainer who
was 'soring' the horse.

Storm