[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: White or rong

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:56:50 -0400

Evan, I agree.  Passion is a wonderful thing.  I, for one, was disappointed
at the result of the "white" vote as I too think they are beautiful and
German s
Shepherd Dogs, to boot.  But the membership has spoken.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

As to the Whites, I have another take on it.  They are all German
shepherds. I even think they are beautiful dogs.  I admire those who have
dedicated themselves to working against the standard since they believe so
strongly in what they are doing.  (See what being a flaming liberal causes
me to do?).  The breeders of Whites love their dogs, and are hard working
honest people.

The GSDCA has decided, white or rong, (yes, I did that on purpose), that
they will remain part of our breed with a DQ in conformation only. I
respect that as I respect the board. That is the current status and I
support it.

If it changes in the future, and I am alive to see it, I will support it
then too.  If I am dead, I have no opinion, and I will leave it to others
to determine the impact on the world.

Evan