[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: White gsd in Obedience

  • From: Larry Ferris <bigwheel4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:56:35 -0700

Michel,
There are High in Trial and High Combined AKC awards. The GSDCA uses the
High Combined award with additional requirements for the OV award. If the
dog doesn't meet all of the additional requirements then there won't be an
OV awarded at that National. Since you mention High in Trial, not sure what
your question is.
Larry and Taylor