[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: White Obedience Victrix

  • From: Denise Fox <Foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 01:01:58 -0400

I totally agree, if we allow white shepherds to show in all performance venues
then they deserve the win. I guess I don't understand why they are DQ in
conformation but can enter in all performance class but if a white wins a high
title then the whole white gsd becomes an issue. Like Amy said its performance.
 Your more then willing to take their entries and money but it is an issue if
they win? Sorry doesn't make sense to me.

Denise Fox
Foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx
GCH Foxhaven-MyJoy Good Girl Gone Bad V Windfall - Rihanna
Foxhaven Devil in Desquise v Franken Major pointed -Saber

On Oct 15, 2013, at 6:47 PM, "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You've got THAT right, Amy.  But a few people I know just HAVE TO have the
last words.  Have at it, people.  Hehehehehe . . . .

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

Come on people.......so she is white.....she is a GERMAN SHEPHERD. Her owner
worked very hard to get her to the level that she competed in and did well
enough to become the Obedience Victrix. They are not judged on color or
conformation.......they are judged solely on how they go through the
different exercises needed to score high. Obedience is not
easy......especially at the higher level. I put a CD myself on my first
Ch.Elway........it was not easy.....but we did it. Give it a rest and worry
about something that you can do something about.......HUGE CONGRATS TO RON
AND HIS WHITE OBEDIENCE VICTRIX.........me thinks it is time to set vacation
or go to digest!!!!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise Rescue
Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven
http://www.lhsh.org
Behold The Turtle. He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James Conant