[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: White GSD's

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AGray40366@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:33:52 -0400 (EDT)

I didn't write what is credited to me below...please people, be careful how
 you cut and paste.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 8/4/2011 2:38:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

OKAY........I'm done with this conversation..............knew I shouldn't
get into it to begin with....<G>..

Carolyn    _marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_www.Marhaven.com_ (http://www.marhaven.com/)