[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: White GSD.....Awards

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 11:23:57 +0000 (UTC)

I have an idea.......we have trouble getting majors........let them compete in
conformation and we will have five point majors every weekend.......NOT!!! Come
on BOD........the whites have their own parent club.....this is where they
should be competing for high awards......performance or conformation.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven
http://lasthopesafehaven.com
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises & Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle, He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant