[ SHOWGSD-L ] While we are on the subject of Board meetings...

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:57:37 -0700

HI All
Times are tough.  For everyone. For members, for the club, for John Q
Public.
We still INSIST on flying Board members to each meeting, costing a lot of
MONEY, TIME, ENERGY, SCHEDULING AND OH DID I MENTION MONEY?
It is time for the club to step into the 21st Century.  It is time to scale
down our unnecessary expenditures, like everyone else in the country is
doing.
It is time to seriously put forth a proposal for WEB MEETINGS, ETC.
Here is a link to a company that handles the very small to the very LARGE.
 Ken's company has several web meetings every month.  Some between
individual branches, some involving the whole company.  It is easy, it is
reliable and it is CHEAP.  Certainly cheaper that flying people to
meetings..and leaves little room for excuses as to "why I couldn't be there"
Here is the link.  On the right you will find prices, based on number of
"attendees"
We may well need to fly Board members to one or two meetings...but ALL of
them?
Nope.  Lets get serious and save our club a lot of money and headaches.
Kathy Tank
www.gotomeeting.com/fec

<http://www.gotomeeting.com/fec>
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED: JULY 20, 2010
*Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory... There's Something In a Name"*