[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Which is it?

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:33:07 -0700 (PDT)

 OK...so are my 8 almost 9 Champions finished in the last 2 years of no value?
The only way to finish that many that quickly (without going into debt) was at
all breeds and some Specialties. They all had Specialty winners dog or bitch
along the way as well.
Barbara Amidon co-bred dogs were finishing a few at the same time. Sure we had
more angles than most but the judges loved them.
Look at these dogs and tell me that they could not win in both rings. The
biggest problem we had was finding big enough rings but if you breed clean
because of correct ligamentation you can breed angles as well.
Joan

Joan F. Fox
website:  http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.