[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whew!!! Witz/Trish Puppies are here!!

  • From: JANGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:55:48 EST

After a VERY long night, we are proud to announce the arrive of our Witz
(Marko Son) and Trish (Meg/Snake Dtr) puppies.  Why in the world to they always
wait until you are exhausted and ready to go to bed to start to deliver?  We
have the biggest litter we have had in probably 10 years.  We have TEN
Puppies!!!
 I was hoping for a show sable and we have 3 possibilities.  We have 2 Sable
males, 1 Sable Female, 2 Black/Tan Females and 5 Bl/Tan Boys.   This is a
breeding I wanted for a long time.  Now starts the "wait" to see if you have
any
Keepers in the litter!!  Puppies are fun!

Janet
_www.JanMarGsd.com_ (http://www.JanMarGsd.com)