[ SHOWGSD-L ] Where wereyou

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:56:35 EST

In a message dated 11/23/09 8:51:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

what  still stands out in my mind was John-John's salute, Blackjack the
horse, the  muffled drums, and Ruby shooting Oswald. I still can't get passed a
November  22 without crying.

It is interesting to talk to the kids of today and ask what they  think of
the event. I had an attorney in my office ask me for my opion, since  they
had studied it in their highschool history class.

I have never been able to describe what it meant to me. I have tried, but
there is nothing to compare it to. After living 67 years, it is still an
event  like none other in my lifetime.  Words do not deal with the emotions of
that time.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/