[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where wereyou

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:11:51 -0800 (PST)

I was gettin picked up from elemtry school and the nieghbors were mad at us
becuase we were going to our summer home to celebrate the Holiday at the new
home

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
Montauk Sue's Red Codiak