[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SHOWGSD-L <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 4:36:30 +0000

I was teaching a seventh grade English class in District 20 Brooklyn. . I went
to Washington the following week and put fall flowers on the gravesite. Our
whole school district was in shock. Seventy percent of our faculty were Irish
Catholics. Hugh Carey was our local state senator he became governor.We
published a memorial yearbook and sent it to Washington.

norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com