[ SHOWGSD-L ] Where were you

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dershimer@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:08:04 EST

I was a Freshman At TWU in Denton, TX..  We had many nursing students  who
interned at Parkland Hospital in Dallas.  And we frequently had passed
through the area the shooting occurred.  It was horrifying.  School  completely
closed on Friday.  We all sat glued to the TV in the dorm living  room.

Carol Moore

In a message dated 11/22/2009 5:18:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
West  Hollywood , FLA. I was out in my Utility room doing wash HAD the
radio ON  heard the News , Ran for the TV , and watched it on Tv FOr the next
few days I  was in Schock !
I guess I was 25 then.

Teaneck, New  Jersey.   Just graduated from college and  in  first  year of
teaching biology at a local high school.  I was 21 and  my  students were
only
2 to 3 years younger.  We were all in  shock and just sat  silently in the
classroom.

"Sam "  Colvin

OST  is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the
any
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org