[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:43:27 -0800

I was in my sorority house on the UC Berkeley campus. It was a total
and shock and the rest of the day, classes were ignored and we were
all glued to the one tv set in the house. A very clean memory.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC
"Strider" - 68 BOBs and # 5 GSD