[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:26:09 -0700

We were in Ismir, Turkey, when we heard the news. The Turkish people
appeared almost as upset as we were. I remember thinking that he would not
even be there at his son's birthday which was on November 25th, 3 days later
and the same day as my husband's.

From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mirror Method of dog training
To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 3:21 PM

In a message dated 11/22/09 12:17:32 PM, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:

> P.S. How many of us remember where we were 46 years ago this  morning?

I do, and I wasn't even old enough to vote for him, but was working at my
first real job.
Pat

OST is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the original