[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gatlinp@xxxxxxx>, <Dershimer@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:36:27 -0800

Even here in Canada the impact was felt..
I was in a grade 9 drama class.. the teacher had just given us instruction
about delivering our lines with "emphasis and enthusiasm".. at that moment
another student BURST into the room and yelled "President Kennedy has been
SHOT!!!!" we thought this was an example of "emphasis & enthusiasm" - the
teacher called the office to find out if this was true..
yes indeed, it was a very long weekend.. and we were also glued to every
minute of the reporting on TV..