[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:29:39 -0800

Nadine and I had just finished milking 200 cows (small Grade A dairy in
California) and was on our way to visit my parents 100 miles away with 2
young kids and a GSD in the back of a pickup (a big no no now). I had
stopped at a fast food place to get some coffee (no drive throughs then).
Got back in the P/U just as the news came over the radio.  We were in
England when he was elected.  Behind Ronald, he could have been one of our
greatest Presidents..........A very bad day for this Nation.

From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mirror Method of dog training
To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 3:21 PM

In a message dated 11/22/09 12:17:32 PM, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:

> P.S. How many of us remember where we were 46 years ago this  morning?

I do, and I wasn't even old enough to vote for him, but was working at my
first real job.
Pat

OST is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the original