[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: Judy Bryan <riatagsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:20:51 -0800 (PST)

I was in grade school in Darmstadt, Germany.  My father, who was in the Air
Force was stationed there.  I remember sitting on the couch with a picture
book on my lap (there was NO American Television or any television there in
base housing at that time) when a neighbor came upstairs and told my Mom and
Dad.  Even though we did have a radio, we were a world away and the out pouring
of grief was something I (as a child) did not understand.
Judy
Riata German Shepherds