[ SHOWGSD-L ] Where were you

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:56:52 EST

I was in what was then called, Jr High. The shooting, and death  was
announced  over the loud speaker. The president was shot, and had  passed
away...
I had a girlfriend going home on the bus with me.  The ride home was dead
silent... When we got home my mother was crying,  watching the news anchors
on TV who were crying... We also were glued  to  TV for days. Being from
Massachusetts, the Kennedy's were always big  news... A very sad day none of us
will ever forget!  Susie

_www.witmergsd.com_ (http://www.witmergsd.com)