[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bedkar@xxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:50:24 -0800 (PST)

Friday morning off sick from school....in the 4th grade....now I teach 4th
grade...FB
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 1:40 PM

I was Anesthesia School.....Mary Hitchcock Hospital/ Dartmouth Med School.

Hanover, NH.....giving anesthesia for an abdominal case.

-Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
-Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
-bedkar@xxxxx
-Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com

> Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:12:34 -0800
> From: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Where were you
> To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx; pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
> BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
>
> I was a high School senior sitting in Spanish Class.
>
> Morgan and His Angels
> Precious, OFA
> Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award
> "RAW" fed, No Vaccinations