[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: Birgit Rhoads <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD04 Showgsd-l List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:21:23 -0500

Oh silly me!!! It is the anniversary of Kennedy's assassination. Oh yes, I
remember well. I was vacuuming my living room in my apartment when my neighbor
came over to tell me what just happened. We all spent the next few days glued
to the TV.

Birgit Rhoads
Woodland
Hudson Oh
wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.woodlandpwc.com

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.