[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:18:20 -0800 (PST)

I was in freshman english class in high school. The principal made the
announcement and they then broadcast the radio news over the school system. Our
teacher asked them to cut it off as we were taking a test. I left and went to
the next classroom. They cancelled school as soon as they could get the school
buses, but most students left and headed across the street to the catholic
church. The principal tried to stop them but he couldn't.
It was a very long weekend.
Ruth

________________________________
From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mirror Method of dog training
To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 3:21 PM

In a message dated 11/22/09 12:17:32 PM, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:

> P.S. How many of us remember where we were 46 years ago this  morning?

I do, and I wasn't even old enough to vote for him, but was working at my
first real job.
Pat

is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.