[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where were you

  • From: Birgit Rhoads <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD04 Showgsd-l List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:17:05 -0500

You made me look!  We were living in a garden apartment in Somerville NJ with
our two year old little girl and a new GSD puppy that we got in Princeton NJ
from a puppy mill. Who knew what a puppy mill was then? We learned very fast.
Dog came with a case of distemper. We had him for 12 years. Jack was still
going to night school at Rutgers U. I was a stay at home mommy, thin and pretty.

Where does the time go? Jack died over 20 years ago and my GD is 18 years old.

Birgit Rhoads
Woodland
Hudson Oh
wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.woodlandpwc.com

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.