[ SHOWGSD-L ] Where to find gsd embroidered baseball caps

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:19:32 EST

My sister is looking for someplace to buy a baseball cap style hat that has a
GSD embroidered on the front of it. I know there's a booth at the shows here
in the northeast that has beautiful ones, but I can't think of the name, and I
don't think I've ever seen them  with a booth at the upcoming shows. Does
anyone have any links to a place where she can get these online? It doesn't
have
to be the vendor I'm thinking about, but anyplace that has a decent looking
one. Thanks for your help!
Pat

2x Select CH Bilmar's Here Comes Trouble ~ CH Madison's Silk Stockings
and remembering Sel CH Ken-Delaine's Egoiste ROM ~ CH Pacific Shores Current
Girl ~ CH Avatar's African Adventure ~ CH Avatar's Ben Davis
and coming to a show near you ~ gsdStyle's Dizzy Miss Lizzy and Nikiree's
Charmed And Dangerous!
www.gsdstyle.com