[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where is Beaumont?

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:23:39 -0400

LOL - yes, it is.  There's also lots more open space.  I remember years
ago when I went to Missoula to audit classes at the University, and
discovered that one of the State's official maps would show anyplace
where two people lived as a "town."  That was really an eye opener.  Of
course, people there used the Greyhound bus as their mail carrier,
too...and no, folks, it wasn't in the "olden days."  It was just a
couple of decades ago.
Peggy