[ SHOWGSD-L ] Where did the name come from?

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

I have told this story on this list before, but since I have been a member
about 10 years or so I will tell it again ( Canadians pay attention). At a
futurity in Washington about 10 or 11 years ago Gary S. was the judge.....I was
helping my good friend and show photographer Art Trevelle carry out the flowers
for the pictures...well all of a sudden Paul Root yells out in a Joking way (
so please don't misinterpret)..."Hey Flower Boy"...I looked at Paul and grabbed
a part of my anatomy that only men have and said in a joking way.." I got your
flower boy right here"......and now you know the rest of the story....second
day back and I'm already in danger of getting kicked off the list again, some
things never change...lol...hey...you asked......it's tough to be a man
baby...lol....Flower Boy