[ SHOWGSD-L ] Where are the AR groups when we need em

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 19:26:44 -0400

".......how much alcohol does it take to cause a guy to run through the streets
being chased by animals weighing a ton with horns that can pierce right through
you!

None. Any perfectly sober man would run too. I don't drink, and it would only
take one bull, or two small sheep with horns to make me run.
Evan