[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where I Have Been Hiding Myself

  • From: "Rockenstein, Zoa L. " <zlrockenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 08:00:16 -0500

Margy,

What a nightmare!  I am so glad that your mother is okay and that things are
calming down at work.  By the way, you were in my thoughts yesterday as I used
an email you sent me 10 years ago to instruct me in taping a puppy's ears.  You
have helped us both individually and as a group in so many important ways.
Welcome back!

Zoa Rockenstein