[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: When will we hear WHY YES?

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:31:40 EST

The silence tells us a lot.  "lets wait, they'll forget  about  it..."

Now they are discussing what can legally be  said.  If  everything was on the
up and up, what is the fear?  Don't tell me  someone  threatened "another"
lawsuit.....<G>

I believe the other story better, the one where the YES told the NO  not  to
say anything, so they wouldn't be found out.

Ileana
In a message dated 2/7/2007 2:21:36  P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ileana,

This is all supposition and untruths. Please check the facts before  ending
out such information.

Joan

Exactly!!

What are the facts?  That's all we've been asking for.  Maybe my  tongue in
cheek approach is all "suppositions and untruths".....but are they  really?

All I, all WE are asking for is information.  That would be the best  way to
put a stop to "suppositions, untruths and speculations"

Don't jump on me because we are left with nothing else  but "speculations".
Then, by all means, out with the facts.

What's the delay?  We are not asking for the details of the Closed  session,
but for an explanation of the votes.  Is that so difficult?

And by the way, Joan, thanks for voting NO.

Ileana