[ SHOWGSD-L ] When will we hear WHY YES?

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 07:59:31 EST

From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
========================
" I for one would like to give the YES voters a fair break - let them give
us the benefit of their input, their reasoned judgment and their  perspective."

Me too, Dave.  But when will that happen?  10 days later we are  still
waiting to hear about it. With the exception of Dania (and Thank You
Dania).....the
rest are MIA.

So the speculations continue, and they help no one.  Was it insurance
problems or not? Was it lack of information or not?  Was it lobbying from  some
board members or not?  Was it the gifts or not?
Was it they were not prepared or not? Could they had tabled this for later
or not? Was it lack of backbone?

The people with the answers are uncharacteristically quiet.

10 days.......if they had taken this time talking about voting Hunte in we
would not be in this pickle.  It seems disrespectful that giving him an  answer
was more pressing than talking to the members.

Amazing.....

Ileana