[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: When to stop showing

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 07:42:25 -0400

I can't imagine my life with out dogs and showing, I would miss my extended dog
family and the beautiful dogs.? I guess I could still go to the shows but what
would be torture.? The time will come that I will not be able to show dogs due
to money more then anything and that will be a very difficult time for me.? But
until then I am enjoying my dogs, the shows and my great family of dog friends!
: )