[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whelping areas

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx, The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 08:14:00 -0400

Sarah,
I like the pools. They are easy to clean, light weight & portable. 40
years ago, we built them of plywood & 2 x 4s then painted them. I always
worried about paint chips and boy, those boxes were HEAVY.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever
www.landsendkennels.com

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 8:09 AM, <gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What whelping areas have you liked and disliked? I was looking at the
Jonart whelping box but a couple breeders I have talked too swear by kids
plastic pools! Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you,
Sarah

Sent from my iPhonePOST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the
property of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO
REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior
permission of both the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL
RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group
and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html