[ SHOWGSD-L ] Whelping Room Suggestions Needed

  • From: rosiegsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 15:17:41 -0500 (EST)

Im building a Whelping Room it is going to be two whelping rooms, and a living
quarter in front for me so I can be down there before whelping and at least a
week after. It will have Four Cameras to a 24 Inch Monitor in my room so I can
watch them, when I do come upstairs. There will also be sound so I can hear
everything going on. It will have Microwave,Refrig and TV and Of Course a Bed.
 Now For the Questions:
 Im trying to figure out if we should tile the floor even though it is
concrete? Should I tile the walls? There will be cabinets in each room for
towels and blankets.  The front will be plexiglass and the door will be a full
glass door. Im looking for any and all suggestions to make this room the best
for my girls and the most convenient for me for clean up and disinfecting.
Thank you in advance for all suggestions!!!!
 Have a Glorious Weekend Everyone!!!!
Jill