[ SHOWGSD-L ] Whelping Question

  • From: MontanosaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:23:34 EST

I have never had a bitch who started labor contractions but shows no sign  of
a puppy in nearly 1 and 1/2 hours.  What is the longest I should wait  before
seeking medical assistance?  Just a bit nervous -- been 3 years  since I had
a litter and my previous bitch was the perfect brood bitch.

Thanks -
Kim Steele