[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whelping Box Schematics ?

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 00:19:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/08 8:55:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  have progressed, my "tool box" consist
> of  twist ties, duct tape, weatherstripping glue, wrench (dont ask me what
> kind, but the kind you use to tighten stuff with) and a Saw.
>
> I am very good with the Saw. Everything else is scary.

mike is also the proud owner of screwdrivers - flat AND phillips heads - and
the wrench is a crescent; he is learning.  however, he scares me with the saw
- no tree limb is safe.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for
Dinner Tonight?
Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>