[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whelping

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ParavelGS@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:28:05 -0700 (Pacific Standard Time)

I have to admit, my girl friend's Golden Retriever Club came to my aid when
I was seeking out written procedures on whelping.  I'd gone to the library
and had taken out many many books on the topic of Breeding and Whelping...
but, none came close to what the Golden Retriever Club had made up for their
members.  Theirs was a thorough step by step walk through this experience
that only Breeders would appreciate... because it also was written for
someone under pressure or at their wits end.  The calming aspect of it
really helped me ... especially as a first time Breeder (20 yrs ago).

Kate Syssoloff - Rockannand GSD
Executive Secretary, BCGSDC
SEL INTEGRA~SEL PATENT~BIM THE TANGO
http://www.members.shaw.ca/rockannand