[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What's your favorite breeding book?

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <broedster@xxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:56:48 -0600

I have this little bible that my mentor Janet Purdum gave to me when she
quit breeding -it is a paper pamphlet called TUBE FEEDING  DISEASE
MANAGEMENT ANTIBIOTICS IN THE NEONATAL ANIMAL by D. Nelson copy right 1975-
while some of the antibiotics are out dated by some new stuff the info is
awesome-chapters and diagrams on tube feeding-
formulas-c-sections-characteristics of antibiotics-Kris