[ SHOWGSD-L ] What's the matter with kids today

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:03:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/05 8:42:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx writes:
Show  officials need to understand the safest way to have a little one at
the
show is IN a stroller.  Amazing that they have nothing better to  do  than to
harass moms and dads.

I remember well the Long Beach show. Hunter was pushing his stroller up the
hill, then climbing in and riding down the hill. We were all watching and
Kathy  and Ken were there next to him, but didn't realize he was going to jump
in
and  ride down. Someone, I think it might have been Dave Coleman, grabbed him
as he  flew past, laughing, (Hunter not Dave) and let him down slowly. The
next thing I  saw was Hunter, laughing like crazy as he started to push his
stroller back up  the hill. He had us all well trained.
This is clearly Ken Tank's son.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together