[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What we want in movement

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 14:46:32 -0500

In a message dated 11/3/09 5:11:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,  V
PREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
Maybe we  should train the dogs to gait along side of owner/handler  OFF
LEAD,as the Germans do. Normally most judges ( at sometime during  their
judging)ask each dog to go around individually . That would be  the time
that it
could be done off lead.   Remember  Kristal running around the ring by
herself,when her lead was  dropped. Wasn't that a Picture of  a natural
true
suspensedf  gait!!

I like the idea, but isn't it against AKC rules to have a dog off  lead?

Evan  Ginsburg
I won't tell if YOU won't!
Penny in NY