[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What we want in movement

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:40:43 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2009 3:34:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  dog was actually the 1983 World Sieger, not 1980.  He was whelped  in
1978.  His name is VA1 Dingo vom Haus Gero.  (Not Dingo Haus  Geran, as
someone stated.)  Here's the link to his picture and  pedigree:
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/39.html

I attended that Sieger Show with Anne Due,and saw him in person Helen
Miller Fisher. . We had a number of Americans there,including Eric Renner ,and
Karen Wagner