[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What we want in movement

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:11:12 EST

In a message dated 11/2/2009 7:01:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Word of  advice; if the judge says:  "Nice, easy and lose"  you  may  want
pay attention.

I'd love to hear the judges say:  "Slow  down folks, we got all day".   <G>

Ileana

Maybe we should train the dogs to gait along side of owner/handler  OFF
LEAD,as the Germans do. Normally most judges ( at sometime during their
judging)ask each dog to go around individually . That would be the time that it

could be done off lead.   Remember Kristal running around the ring by
herself,when her lead was dropped. Wasn't that a Picture of  a natural true
suspensedf gait!!  Helen Miller Fisher