[ SHOWGSD-L ] What was the figure?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:57:56 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/05 8:11:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:
Total  entries in conformation:

Columbus   2000....543
St.  Louis     2001....543
Perry         2002....568
Daytona       2003....333
Albany          2004....391

Very  good Joan.  It would seem that with the low entry in Daytona and Albany
 it cost the club lots of buck on loss of entry fees. One very good reason to
 not consider those two sites again.

The difference in entry fees, if I understand it correctly would be (from
the biggest to the smallest) $3,540.00.  I do wonder if the arena cost that
much less in Albany?  Or the cost of the sod, or any of the other major
expenses.

I do not know, I am just wondering.  If it is more than the loss in  entries,
the money issue can be laid to rest. We still need to address the size  of
the entry, however.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together