[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What to wear

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 9:50:38 -0800

Hey there Jason,
It's been my experience that the older judges at an All-Breed show might have
an issue about no tie but at a specialty show I think that you'll find that
business casual would be fine.

Specialty  shows or an All-Breed...
There's only 2 ways you'll ever catch me wearing a jacket anymore.
1. If it's early in the morning and it's cold outside.
2. If I have a special.

Generally it's a nice long sleeve shirt with a tie, running shoes and dockers
for me.

I try not to wear dark shirt or pants since it makes hard to see the dog.

Check out the pictures on my web page you'll see what I mean.

Have a great weekend!
Rick Haase
http://members.cox.net/ricknaudra/Shows.htm
www.gsdcsaz.org
-

------------------------------

Msg: #11 in digest
From: "jason" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Oh MY ! what is a girl (or guy) to wear
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:40:59 -0500

Great for the guys as well.  My last show I had a allergic reaction to a
medication, so I had to wear tennis shoes, and I was not able to wear a tie
since I was not able to button the top button.  Most of my suits are
compliments of the US Army, so my jacket supply is very small.

What will hurt you in the ring as far as dress.  Of course I would never
enter the ring in jeans, but is business casual a sin?  Could not wearing a
tie or a jacket hurt?

Jason B Bour
http://bestinbreed.org

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:27:59 -0700, karekedi wrote