[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What to do?

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

Whoever is complaining to you needs to STOP.  One you did not know, Two "what
if" your male went Breed over the Special THEN you would have gotten the Major.
It does and HAS happened.  There are shows coming up, that missed a Major by 1
or 2 dogs for two days, and there are 3-4 Specials each day.  I have talked to
atleast 2 people who only need Majors,a dn tehy are STILL planning to show and
"hope" to get a Major by going Breed over the Specails.  The dogs I have in all
need singles, and of course, I will be upset if I go Reserve and the WB is a
bitch who only needs a Major does NOT get Breed since I could ahve gotten the 2
points.  HOWEVER, IF they go Breed over the Specials, good for them.  Majors
are scarce, many shows are close but jsut aren't making it or Majors are
breaking at the last moinute. You ddin't know, and they should understand, and
I can guarantee if you did not show, and THEN their dog took Breed over
Specials and got a Major that way YOU'd be the one
 pissed instead,.

  Ann Marie
  www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepehrds/Amari.html