[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What the AR's want.(PetCo...another view)

  • From: "ellen penington" <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 19:35:10 -0700

Karen

I appreciate your stand on vegetarianism....but...at some time you are going
to have to reconcile your anti-meat beliefs with your life stile.  You
cannot continue to cook meat for your family and feed it to your pets
(Companion animals??) and believe in you r heart that  eating meat is wrong.
Sorry, I do not apologize in the least for what I said.  Most vegans do not
have carnivore pets for this reason.

Very respectfully,

Ellen Penington
epeningto@xxxxxxxxxx