[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What seems to be happening

  • From: pagairs@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:45:40 -0500 (EST)

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: ELG440 <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Nov 15, 2012 10:49 am
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] What seems to be happening

We have now started to get our mail after the closing of the office in the
evening, often as late at 7:00 p.m.  I sometimes am still in the  office
that late. We used to get delivery before noon.  I have called  the post
office a number of times, and they have no answer for the change.   It is not
more mail, or less carriers.

I do think the post office is doing a "slow down" and when you ask, there
is no answer. I know they defaulted on the government loans, and are losing
a great deal of money.  It might have something to do with the effort of
the carriers.  Or, they may want to show how stressed they are.

I know when I was in college and worked for the post office as a letter
carrier, at Christmas  time. I would do two routes each day, (replacing two
letter carriers), and finish before noon.  I was told to slow down and hide
out until the end of the day.

It may have changed, but I know with e-mail, etc. they don't have the
volume they did have, but they seem to have retained the same number of
employees.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 11/14/12 4:59:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx writes:

A quick  query to the PO about it yielded the same answer. "processing from
the main  hub in B''ham"

is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the original

any
post.

MANNER
ALL